Friday, March 6, 2009

Yogatta Do This!

So today was yoga again... that is also rather intense! I'm always really into the warrior series and then when we get into some of the craziness at the end of the vinyasa section, my legs BURN! I guess that's good though. :) I am so so with the balance poses. Some are great, some are really challenging. At least Tony falls out of them too! I'm looking forward to legs again tomorrow. I guess I'm crazy, but I love me a good lunge sequence! The weather is gorgeous too, so if I have time this weekend I'm hoping I can get in a short run.

HRM Report: 528 calories!!!

For yoga... seriously!

4 comments:

  1. WOW-that is crazy high calorie burn for yoga! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooo proud of you. Yoga is super hard-especially the first section. I am amazed that it's actually what you love. I have to tell myself that once I get through the hard part....next is sooo much more fun. I LOVE balancing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing a great job keeping on track while at home - most people would use that as an excuse. And a great calorie burn too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're almost done with week 2! YAY!! You are awesome for loving yoga! I so wish I liked it as much...it still frustrates the heck out of me but I know I'll get better and better as time goes by! You're doing a great job girl. I love reading your blog...its so fun to be at the same place! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete