Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Random thoughts...

I made it through most of my 2nd workout today. I had a headache (which I suspect was from not eating enough), so I didn't do the ab ripper portion yet. I did pretty well with the new chest, shoulders, etc. workout. One-armed pushups are beasts, but I was happy to see the people in the video even struggle with that. I bent my elbow a little... it's a start right! When I get home tonight, I plan to do my ab ripper x before bed. Nothing like fitting it in where I can!

I will post 30 day pics soon! My Day 1 pics are on another computer, so I have to get those and take some new pictures. Tomorrow is officially 30 days and it looks like I've lost about 5-6 pounds judging by the scale today. I'll know for sure tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see! I'm sure you've made leaps and bounds, not just on the scale, but in inches and body fat as well! :)

    P.S. I started my 1 arm pushups on my knees, especially in that workout (since it's at the end, and I'm always wiped out). Sometimes during the day I'll try them (when I'm not wiped out) and I'll get a few good deep ones out on my toes. You'll get there! :)

    ReplyDelete