Sunday, March 15, 2009

Back to reality...


I am back from spring break and gearing up for my last 7 weeks of school for the year before my summer internship. I had a great time at home visiting my family and friends, so it was rough to leave! I made it back to my apartment around 7, and I squeezed in Kenpo X right after unloading my car. Tomorrow is my Week 3 Rest Day, and then it's on to week 4!


I was a little tired from driving for 5 hours, but I managed to burn over 600 calories! I love those knuckles moves at the end. It makes me laugh! Today I was picturing myself in a line where the people behind me are crowding me, and I have to knuckle them to get them away. Whatever it takes to feel the burn right? Of course I'd never knuckle anyone, but you've got to picture something!


I'm looking forward to trying Core Synergistics this week. I hear it can be pretty tough! My whole week should be interesting since I have a brand new schedule to work around. We'll see how it goes!
PS - Thanks for all the support over the last 3 weeks!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad I just foung your blog! I was looking for P90x blogs and they were all older and men. I was so happy to find a female around my age. I am about one week ahead of you in the program but I'm excited about following along on your journey...keep it up!

    ReplyDelete