Thursday, March 5, 2009

Day 10

Today was my second go round with arms and shoulders plus ab ripper x. Since I'm away from home, I just used bands. I figured they're easier to pack with me. I loved it! There were only a couple exercises that I prefer with weights. I think my favorite was the tricep extension. With the bands, you did it standing, and I thought it was awesome. It took me a little while to get used to the tension I needed for each exercise but I just paused for a second here and there while I got situated.

As for abs, it is getting much better! Before I couldn't even do 25 oblique crunches, and I managed that today. Woo hoo! I can really feel the difference in the crunchy frog and the V roll up thing. I'm loving it!

HRM REPORT: 705 calories! It didn't even feel like I was buring that much. Excellent!

2 comments:

  1. I love reading your progress! I've never used the hrm, so it's cool seeing how many calories you actually can burn in an hour. The program rocks! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're well on your way to rock hard abs!

    ReplyDelete