Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Core Synergistics - Recovery Week

Today was the first time I tried Core Syngeristics and I had no idea what to expect. I got up at 7 and got going right away. I had to leave at 9:45 for class, so it worked out perfectly. It was definitely a good workout! I can't even imagine myself getting to the point where I can do mountain climbers in the down position of a pushup. That is insanity! Adam is a mad man. I guess that's what happens when you're a dancer/trainer... male dancers are seriously strong people!


HRM Report: 658 calories!


Tomorrow is Kenpo X, and I'm looking forward to it! I'm going to get up at 7 again even though I don't have class until 3:30. Must stay motivated regardless of when my first "real" activity is!


As a total aside, I have to mention my moment of being a space cadet today. I had just finished working out, and I think I was trying way too hard to be uber-efficient. I think it's a first week of school syndrome. I try to make sure I get everything done as best as I can and as quickly as possible. So, I get my coffee maker ready to go, measure it out, pour in the water, and turn it on. MISSING STEP - putting the pot on the freaking thing! I go take a shower and don't even think of anything until I go to get my coffee, and it's ALL OVER THE COUNTER. Ugh! Maybe I shouldn't multitask so much!


1 comment:

  1. Holy moly, I've actually done that before with the coffee, so you're not alone!! give it practice and time, and you'll get it..and it WILL all payoff in the end for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete