Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring is here!

I just got back from my jog and it was wonderful! It's sunny and there's a slight breeze here. I love it! I'll be doing my back, bis, and arx later on today. This was a long week for me, but I've gotten all the work done I needed to do. It's nice that I was able to get in the run AND the other workouts later. I ended up doing 2.5 miles in 25 minutes, which is my normal pace. I'm guessing most runners out there know this, but just in case, you can map your routes here:

http://www.usatf.org/routes/map/

Time to get ready for school!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I had the good ol legs/back with upper core +, I can say "i am officially confused, and so are my muscles with the +."

    I was sooooo sore from running the 10K. I guess that's what lack of running will do to someone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alyssa. I found your blog and am enjoying reading it. I am starting p90x this sunday and your progress, along with other peoples i have seen gets me pumped! keep it up. just wanted to say hi

    ReplyDelete