Monday, April 20, 2009

End of Phase 2...

Wow, it is busy for me right now!  I have one more workout to do before I start the recovery portion of phase 2.  Hooray!  I subsituted a run this weekend for my Kenpo X workout because I'm planning to run a half marathon in 2 weeks.  It felt great to go out in the spring air and run!  I'm doing Legs and Back today, and then it's on to recovery.  I haven't done Core Synergistics in so long, so that will feel great!

On another note, life is great right now!  I feel so much better about life in general, and I know a lot of the positive energy comes from my workouts!  I feel so strong, and it definitely improves my moods!

The next two weeks are going to be uber-busy because it's the end of the school year, and then I head off on vacation.  I'm going to need a vacation plan so I know I can stick to everything.  I'll work on that soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment