Thursday, November 19, 2009

Day 4 of 10 Day Challenge

Hmmm, so today's plan might be thrown slightly off. I have an appointment to have the headlights on my car replaced (one of the bulbs went out), and I decided to just wait for it. After that, I was going to head home and do P90X Arms and Ab Ripper X before a meeting at 12. Now, it seems as though my appointment is going to go long because they're busy... so what to do now?

Hmm...

I'll squeeze it in sometime I guess! If all else fails, I'll walk to school and get in my 300 calories burned there. Plus the walk home will give me even more!

My meal plan for the day is a turkey sandwich for lunch and some chicken for dinner. I have tomato sauce so I think I'll just cook the chicken in a pan and then put it in the tomato sauce. I'll serve it over Barilla Plus pasta, which is pretty high in the protein category. I also bought myself some Greek yogurt the other day so I can mix it with pumpkin puree and some agave nectar. That idea came from Chalene's twitter page... I hope I like it!

Have a healthy day!

1 comment:

  1. Alissa

    Keep bringing it with P90X. Are you a Beachbody Coach? I did not see anywhere that you were. Go to www.BeachBodyCoach.com/wrkoutjorney and click on coach to learn more.

    Brad
    www.WorkoutJourney.com

    ReplyDelete