Monday, November 16, 2009

10 Day Challenge!

Another beachbody enthusiast (and coach actually) has decided to do a 10 day challenge to get through the last few days before Thanksgiving. The challenge is to exercise everyday and eat clean... not too difficult, right? I've decided to join in because this short term goal is just what I need! In fact, I think short term goals are going to be the key to getting through the holiday season. If you want to read more, go here:


We all know the holidays are hard, and workouts and focus are what you need to get through. I'm going to start with this 10 day challenge and work my way through the holidays with more challenges like this.

I was quite excited to make my way back to the P90X world this weekend with some legs. OMG, my legs are sore! I LOVE IT!!! I'm going to try to motivate to do Chest and Back tonight when I get home from school. If for some reason I don't have enough time to devote to it, I will do a modified version of it by following the book.

My modified versions of workouts went really well last week. With my "fly by the seat of my pants" structure, I was able to burn 2946 calories!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Chicka! I'm so glad you're joining me! I think I'm gonna do some P90X tomorrow because my legs just can't take anymore plyo. I did an Insanity style boot camp last night and then one again this morning and I'm aching!
    We're on day 2!! Just 8 more succesful days and we can have our turkey and eat it too! :o)
    Ps. You do know what kind of challenge is coming up on the Monday after Thanksgiving right? The 25 day countdown!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete