Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Challenge Day 3

Day 3 of the challenge is going well so far! My workout today will be cardio only, and I have a dance class at 6 PM for that. Tomorrow I definitely want to do another P90X workout! I understand why I loved it so much... I'm sore and it feels great! I'm going to stick with P90X as much as possible to the end of the year. It is like an old friend I haven't seen in a while and missed so much!

Today's food will be leftovers. I actually made my shrimp in lemon juice and a little olive oil with some Italian seasonings. It was so good! Lemon juice makes everything taste better! Yum! I'm going to make sure I have whole lemons on hand all the time. I made some brown and wild rice on the side. Good stuff!

1 comment:

  1. Wow...that does sound so good! How do you cook the shrimp? In a skillet? I've never made shrimp really..but I'd like to learn how.
    Ps. Good job on the workouts and eating! I posted an update on my progress today as well!

    ReplyDelete