Saturday, August 1, 2009

Arms and Shoulders!!!

That's right, I did arms and shoulders today!!! I am so happy! I have some free time today, which has been rare this summer. I decided I'd catch up on my DVR and do some P90X. I got to run yesterday and did some lunges and squats, so I figured I'd go for Upper Body work. My goal is to do Chest and Back tomorrow. Woo hoo! Arms and Shoulders felt great, and I felt pretty strong which is great since I haven't done it in a while. I'll be interested to see if I'm sore tomorrow... probably! It felt great to be back on the wagon though. Hooray!

I got myself some new yoga pants, which are awesome! They're from Victoria's Secret, and they're the ones that fold at the waist. Quite comfy and cute! I'm pretty sure they were on sale too, if you're looking for a deal.

Happy workouts everyone! :)


1 comment:

  1. great job getting in shoulders and arms!

    and new workout clothes always motivates me to get my body moving!

    ReplyDelete