Saturday, August 8, 2009

I bought Insanity!

It's official... I have purchased Insanity! I can't wait! I only have one minor concern about it... I live on the fourth floor of my apartment building, and I'm worried I'm going to annoy my neighbor with all the jumping. Ahh, whatever! I'll make sure I do it during decent hours of the day! I'm so excited!!! I have two weeks left in my internship and then it's back to normal life (which will now include INSANITY)!!! Woo hoo! I'm going to be better about before and after photos on this one. I promise I'll post those once I get things started!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! Let me know how it goes for you. I ain't going to lie, I'm only on day 2-AND I AM SO SORE I CAN BARELY MOVE-but I like it! And I'm actually looking forward to todays workout. The nutrition plan has you eating a monstrous amount of food, and now I can see why! You'll love it!

    ReplyDelete