Saturday, February 28, 2009

Day 5! Legs and Back

I just finished up the legs and back workout. I liked it! The lunges with the toe roll BURNED, and doing calf raises for that long burned quite a bit as well. I love the variety though! I did Ab Ripper X right after, and some of it felt better while others felt harder. The bicycles KILL ME, but this time it wasn't too bad! But then I get to the scissor kick things which haven't been bad before, and my abs are completely exhausted! My HRM said I burned 948 calories overall! Woo hoo! I love that! So far I think my favorite workouts are this legs today and the yoga. Plyo just kills me so I don't think I'll like that until I feel stronger. Chest is soooo hard for me, so we'll see how I feel about that when I do it again next week. Only thing left for the week is Kenpo!

1 comment:

  1. Great job!! You'll get stronger in the chest, girls are naturally weaker than guys in that area obviously, but it will improve with time. Aren't the calf raises sick?! That burn never goes away! love it though!

    ReplyDelete