Friday, February 20, 2009

UPS is torturing me!

So my package was out for delivery yesterday, and I was literally on the edge of my seat waiting for it. At 7 PM, I get an e-mail saying that they forgot to put it on the truck!!! Ahhh! So now I have to wait for it today... and it's not here yet! I'm thinking now I'll start the workouts on Sunday because my friend is visiting this weekend. I can take care of reading the information it comes with and getting familiar with it, and then I can do workout 1 on Sunday after I drop her at the airport. I actually took a dance class on Wednesday, and I'm sore! Might as well just keep the soreness going!

1 comment:

  1. You are going to do SO amazing! I love that you are so excited about it--it's amazing what extreme health can do to your life..I've never been happier in all aspects of my life since starting this. It will be the same for you too-you'll be an exercise addict! hhaa. I will definately be following your blog on a daily basis :)

    ReplyDelete