Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Anxiously awaiting...

So, my DVD's haven't arrived yet, but I can't wait! I have to admit I've kind of fallen off the health wagon, as I call it, over the past few days. I had a big assignment due this morning for school, and I was hardly sleeping. I'm going to hit the gym tomorrow though to get myself back on track. I can't go completely dormant waiting for my DVD's! That would be a bad, bad idea.

I actually bought these DVD's last year and returned them... not sure if I got scared or I felt guilty for spending money. That happened to me a lot last year since I was planning to go to graduate school. I am now completely at ease with student loan debt (haha), so spending is not an issue! School has been rough on my health though... don't have a regular workout schedule, don't have a regular sleep schedule, don't have a regular eating schedule... I can feel it! So now I'm happy to have something to follow on a daily basis. Having a calendar will definitely keep me motivated! I will post my before pictures later... most likely with the 30 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment