Friday, December 18, 2009

INSANITY Returns

I just finished up Plyo Cardio Circuit, and it felt great! If you haven't tried out Shaun T's INSANITY yet and you really like intense cardio, you have to get it! Again I wanted to run today and I waited around until it was dark. I don't like running in the dark, so I did some INSANITY instead. I burned 663 calories!

Tomorrow I will definitely run! I found my iPod which was also something I was using as an excuse to do my indoor workouts. No fooling around anymore! I'm going to follow this for my marathon, and I'll be officially starting (and blogging about it) on December 28.

Must eat something... INSANITY makes me hungry!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you are making good progress and enjoying your workouts. I have been using the P90X and other Beachbody products for a few months now and I love it! I have found that I have become addicted to working out. I would have never thought.

    Have you ever considered becoming a Beachbody Coach? Besides getting a 25% discount on everything Beachbody sells you can also make money when people buy from your website that Beachbody gives you. If you are interested, follow the link below and click on the “Coach” tab. If you have any questions you can send me a message from my Beachbody site. Enjoy the holiday season and good luck with your workouts!

    http://www.beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/hotwife

    ReplyDelete