Wednesday, December 2, 2009

3 Fabulous Days in a Row!

This second challenge is going quite well. It's the 25 Days Till Christmas Challenge, and I'm just trying to eat clean and workout. My cold has sidelined the working out, but the food is going so well! I can actually feel the difference. It makes you wonder why you ever step out of the clean eating habit. It feels like crap! I'll have to remember that whenever I want a cupcake or pizza! I wish you could bottle the feeling and take it out whenever you need it.

On the workout front, I'm thinking I can do a little workout tomorrow. My cold is much better today than the last few days. On Monday I'll be starting up my P90X-half marathon training hybrid. Can't wait!

I'm moving into a new apartment this weekend, and I'm also really looking forward to that. It's on the ground floor as I've probably mentioned before, so I can jump all I want. I dropped my keys at my old apartment tonight, and it was kind of surreal. I don't know why, but I always get a little sad when I leave one place and move to another. This apartment even bothered me a lot, but I think I get a little contemplative because it symbolizes change to me. I've left behind the life I had in that apartment, and I'm moving on. And, I've had so many changes in my life over the last 9 months that it is a welcome change! It's kind of like the icing on the cake... or maybe the peanut butter on the apple!

1 comment:

  1. Alissa,
    Did I ever tell you--you are one of my favorite blog friends? I LOVE reading about your progress and your food choices! You are so mature and wise...and yet so fun and young! I'm totally stoked that you're doing the challenge. I'm struggling with it and we're only on day 4! It's the whole showering thing. I HATE waiting until later in the day to shower...but on the other hand, I dont' want to shower until I've done my workout. But I can't do my work out earlier in the day because I have to work (from home). Anyway...excuses-excuses. That's all that is. :o)
    Knowing you are doing this is ABSOLUTELY going to push me! Together WE CAN DO THIS! I wanna be down 3 pounds by Christmas too!!

    ReplyDelete