Monday, September 14, 2009

Busy busy busy!

This weekend was a busy one, so I ended up taking two rest days instead of the one in my schedule. I hardly had time to sleep... hate when that happens! I finished up week 3 today with the Plyometric Cardio Circuit. The good news is that I felt stronger with this workout even with the days off. Guess two days is no big deal! :) I'm getting much better with those plank-ski jump things. For those without INSANITY, you essentially are in plank and you jump your feet up and to the left, then back center, then up and to the right. Doesn't sound too crazy, but my shoulders get tired!!! All in all, I burned 619 calories. My heart rate is definitely stabilizing at a lower level than the early workouts. I was usually around 185 bpm and now I'm at 175. That's progress!

Lots of work to do... I'm going to start week 4 tomorrow, and I'll adjust if necessary later in the week. Happy Workouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment