Thursday, May 21, 2009

Yoga X - ahhhh

I just finished up Yoga X, and I'm so happy I did it!  I was definitely feeling blah today and a little bit contemplative, so yoga really was what I needed.  I'm much more flexible than when I started.  I absolutely love the Triangle Pose!  That feels amazing.  I could hold it forever.  The twisting version is another story!  I really concentrated on my breath today and tried to clear my thoughts.  So helpful when you're feeling a little off!  I just needed to focus inward and that's exactly what I did.  I'm definitely at a more calm place than I was when I started it.  Still in a contemplative mood... but it's not making me blah.  I'm quite relaxed!  

Now I have to get ready to go to the Penguins game.  I won a ticket from school, so I'll be sitting in our school box at Mellon Arena watching the game.  Fun!

2 comments:

  1. Go Pens!

    Malkin rocked it tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love how I feel when I do a workout that I didn't want to. I need to remind myself how awesome it feels quite a bit!

    ReplyDelete