Sunday, October 17, 2010

New Workout Program

The rest of "recovery week" was really nice! I had one of the trainers at the gym create a circuit for me to do during the 4 week team challenge. I decided I want to focus on my core, so she gave me exercises that also include a balance side to them. It obviously worked because my quads, obliques, and shoulders were feeling it for 2 days! My favorite exercise is a rotating side plank. For some reason, I just love side planks! I feel strong and graceful at the same time. Love it!

I also just got back from a run. I ran a total of 10 miles this week, and they were all great! Today I did a 5 mile loop in my town, which is pretty hilly. I finished it up averaging just under 9 minutes per mile. Hooray! I'm going to make sure I keep up my running so I can maintain that pace.

Time for football... I love Sundays in the fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment