Sunday, June 13, 2010

OMG she's alive!

It has been aaaaaaaaaaages since I wrote... my life has been a whirlwind! After graduation, I had to get myself all packed up and moved to my new place. That included flying out to see the area, finding an apartment, getting stuck overnight in DC, having a moving company cancel on me twice, getting a new moving company who then delivered a week late... it all ended up okay, and my life is now NORMAL! Woo hoo! I love it! My job is great and my apartment is slowly coming together. Finally! Feels like everything is moving in the right direction!

My goals have not changed since I last wrote. I'm going to run the Hartford half marathon in October. I just joined the gym at work, and the trainer there is going to work with me on my training program. Thanks for the advice! I am going to start running some track workouts and I'm also going to try to lean out a little bit. I'm not doing it for the superficial reasons... just to be faster! Today I went out for a 3 mile job and averaged a 9:23 pace. Improvements!

I'll keep updating now that life is going in a great direction!

No comments:

Post a Comment